Fruity Sherbet Piglet Recipe
Here’s a fun way to serve some refreshing sherbet and a bit of fruit. I like assembling this cute piglet—who’s splashing around in a chocolate “mud puddle”—as a dessert or as a snack for me and my friends.—Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- 1 small fresh strawberry
- 2 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 slice banana
- 1 toothpick
- 2 pink pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1 scoop raspberry sherbet
- 2 semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- For piglet's ears, remove the stem from the strawberry; cut strawberry in half and set aside. For snout, press miniature chips into the banana slice. Insert the toothpick into the opposite side of the banana; set aside. For feet, snip slits into each marshmallow for piglet's toes; set aside.
- Just before serving, place a scoop of sherbet on an individual serving dish; add marshmallow feet.
- Insert piglet's strawberry ears and chocolate chips for eyes. Attach the reserved snout. If desired, add a chocolate syrup "puddle". Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Fruity Sherbet Piglet in Good Food Kids Love 2008 2008, p69
Reviews for Fruity Sherbet Piglet(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review