Fruity Sherbet Dessert Recipe
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 medium firm bananas, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. Place sherbet in a large bowl. Fold in remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts (20 servings).
One serving (1/2 cup) equals 133 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Fruity Sherbet Dessert
"Love this. Am going to try again and again using different fruits and flavors of sherbet."
"I add a can of crushed pineapple, instead of bananas"