- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 medium firm bananas, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Place sherbet in a large bowl. Fold in remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts (20 servings).
Reviews forFruity Sherbet Dessert
"Love this. Am going to try again and again using different fruits and flavors of sherbet."
"I add a can of crushed pineapple, instead of bananas"