"Simple and refreshing, this dressed-up sherbet is a real treat in the heat of summer," assures Rhonda Robertson of Casper, Wyoming. "I often serve it on special occasions, too, and in late winter, when everyone's eager for spring. With only four ingredients, it's a breeze to make."
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 medium firm bananas, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Place sherbet in a large bowl. Fold in remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts (20 servings).
Originally published as Fruity Sherbet Dessert in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p56
Reviews for Fruity Sherbet Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2012
"Love this. Am going to try again and again using different fruits and flavors of sherbet."
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2010
"I add a can of crushed pineapple, instead of bananas"