Your party will get off to a great start when you welcome guests with glasses of this fruit-studded sangria. Our tasters liked this just as well using one of the nonalcoholic red wines now available and orange juice in place of the triple sec. Another option--you can use diet lemon-lime soda as well.
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry red wine
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec or additional orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 medium peach or nectarine, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- In a pitcher, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in soda and fruit. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Sangria in Country Woman July/August 2006, p50
Reviews forFruity Sangria
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 24, 2015
"So delicious! We used a bottle of Merlot & 1 can of Sprite Zero. Yum!- Theresa"