Your party will get off to a great start when you welcome guests with glasses of this fruit-studded sangria. Our tasters liked this just as well using one of the nonalcoholic red wines now available and orange juice in place of the triple sec. Another option--you can use diet lemon-lime soda as well.
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry red wine
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec or additional orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 medium peach or nectarine, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- In a pitcher, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in soda and fruit. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Sangria in Country Woman July/August 2006, p50
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Fruity Sangria
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 24, 2015
"So delicious! We used a bottle of Merlot & 1 can of Sprite Zero. Yum!- Theresa"