Fruity Rum Punch Recipe
Our Test Kitchen home economists stirred together this sweet punch by combining four kinds of juice. Feel free to omit the rum for a kid-friendly option.
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup golden or light rum
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple wedges and orange twists
- 1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the apple juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate and rum. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, add club soda. Serve over ice in hurricane or highball glasses. Garnish as desired. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup equals 191 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Rum Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC