Fruity Rum Punch Recipe
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup golden or light rum
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple wedges and orange twists
- 1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the apple juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate and rum. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, add club soda. Serve over ice in hurricane or highball glasses. Garnish as desired. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 191 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (31g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Fruity Rum Punch
"Very very good. Several of my guests asked for the recipe."
"this was wonderful for my hubbys birthday party..."