Fruity Rum Punch Recipe
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup golden or light rum
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple wedges and orange twists
- 1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the apple juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate and rum. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, add club soda. Serve over ice in hurricane or highball glasses. Garnish as desired. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 191 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Rum Punch
"Very very good. Several of my guests asked for the recipe."
"this was wonderful for my hubbys birthday party..."