Fruity Red Smoothies Recipe
"This thick tangy drink combines the refreshing flavors of cranberries, raspberries and strawberries," says Beverly Coyde of Gasport, New York. "Once you start sipping it, you can't stop!"
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC