Fruity Red Smoothies Recipe
"This thick tangy drink combines the refreshing flavors of cranberries, raspberries and strawberries," says Beverly Coyde of Gasport, New York. "Once you start sipping it, you can't stop!"
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Fruity Red Smoothies
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2010
"We used blackberries instead of raspberries --because we had a bunch. This is very rich, so a little bit goes a long way."
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2010
"I made these but dd not have enouth raspberries so finished them off with blueberries.They still turned out very good!!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC