- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFruity Red Smoothies
"We used blackberries instead of raspberries --because we had a bunch. This is very rich, so a little bit goes a long way."
"I made these but dd not have enouth raspberries so finished them off with blueberries.They still turned out very good!!"