"This thick tangy drink combines the refreshing flavors of cranberries, raspberries and strawberries," says Beverly Coyde of Gasport, New York. "Once you start sipping it, you can't stop!"
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Red Smoothies in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p8
Reviews for Fruity Red Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review