In Running Springs, California, Bernice Dufek blends pineapple juice with ginger ale and tops it with scoops of sherbet and ice cream. The creamy thirst-quencher makes a refreshing beverage for most any occasion.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup orange sherbet
- In a small punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice and ginger ale.
- Top with scoops of the ice cream and sherbet. Serve punch
- immediately. Yield: about 1 quart.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 226 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.