Field editor Anna Minegar of Zolfo Springs, Florida mixes three refreshing juices with ginger ale for her pretty party-perfect Fruit Punch.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups sweetened pink grapefruit juice drink, chilled
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or pitcher, combine the juices. Refrigerate until
- serving. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice.
- Yield: about 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 136 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.