Fruity Puff Pastries Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 6 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream and additional raspberries, optional
- 1. Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a large skillet, saute the pears in butter, brown sugar and cinnamon for 5 minutes or until pears are tender. Add the cream. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Gently stir in the raspberries. Remove top of pastry shells; fill with fruit mixture. Garnish with whipped cream and additional raspberries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 475 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 8g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Fruity Puff Pastries
"This is a good way to use Individual Puff Pastry Pockets. I would assign 5 stars if they would come onto the screen."