This sweet, refreshing drink has tea as its base. The mint is mild but lingers on the tongue.—Linnea Rein, Topeka, Kansas
- 8 individual tea bags
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 quarts cold water
- Place tea bags and mint in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes; strain. Stir in sugar, concentrates and orange juice; refrigerate.
- Just before serving, place mint mixture in a large punch bowl; stir in cold water. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Fruity Mint Punch in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p41
Reviews for Fruity Mint Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review