Fruity Milk Shakes Recipe
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 12 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and blend until well mixed. Add honey and ice; cover and process on high until the ice is crushed and mixture is foamy. Pour into glasses. Yield: about 4 cups.
1 cup: 216 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Fruity Milk Shakes
"This is one of our favorite smoothies."
"I don't believe this picture goes with the recipe that includes ice cubes and says to serve it in a glass."