Fruity Milk Shakes Recipe
Shake up your breakfast - and surprise the family - by pouring tall glasses of this tasty blend instead of plain fruit juice or milk. I started planning theme breakfasts years ago when conflicting schedules made it difficult for us to have dinner together as a family. -Renae Moncur, Burley, Idaho
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 12 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and blend until well mixed. Add honey and ice; cover and process on high until the ice is crushed and mixture is foamy. Pour into glasses. Yield: about 4 cups.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 216 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC