Fruity Milk Shakes Recipe
Shake up your breakfast - and surprise the family - by pouring tall glasses of this tasty blend instead of plain fruit juice or milk. I started planning theme breakfasts years ago when conflicting schedules made it difficult for us to have dinner together as a family. -Renae Moncur, Burley, Idaho
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 12 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and blend until well mixed. Add honey and ice; cover and process on high until the ice is crushed and mixture is foamy. Pour into glasses. Yield: about 4 cups.
Originally published as Fruity Milk Shakes in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p37
Reviews for Fruity Milk Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2014
"This is one of our favorite smoothies."
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2012
"I don't believe this picture goes with the recipe that includes ice cubes and says to serve it in a glass."