Fruity Milk Shakes Recipe
Shake up your breakfast - and surprise the family - by pouring tall glasses of this tasty blend instead of plain fruit juice or milk. I started planning theme breakfasts years ago when conflicting schedules made it difficult for us to have dinner together as a family. -Renae Moncur, Burley, Idaho
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 12 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and blend until well mixed. Add honey and ice; cover and process on high until the ice is crushed and mixture is foamy. Pour into glasses. Yield: about 4 cups.
Originally published as Fruity Milk Shakes in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p37
Reviews for Fruity Milk Shakes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2012
I don't believe this picture goes with the recipe that includes ice cubes and says to serve it in a glass.