Fruity Mango Dessert Recipe
Mango and orange juice make a delightful drizzling sauce for fresh fruit in this quick and nutritious recipe sent in by Jim Gales of Glendale, Wisconsin.
- 10 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 20 fresh raspberries
- 1. Divide the strawberries between two dessert dishes. Place the orange juice and mango in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Spoon over the berries. Top with kiwi and raspberries. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 130 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 6g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 fruit
Reviews for Fruity Mango Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC