Fruity Mango Dessert Recipe
Mango and orange juice make a delightful drizzling sauce for fresh fruit in this quick and nutritious recipe sent in by Jim Gales of Glendale, Wisconsin.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 10 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 20 fresh raspberries
- 1. Divide the strawberries between two dessert dishes. Place the orange juice and mango in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Spoon over the berries. Top with kiwi and raspberries. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 130 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 fruit.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC