Fruity Lime Salad Mold Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; chill until syrupy. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and pineapple; stir into cooled gelatin.
- Fold in whipped cream, pecans and cherries. Pour into a 4-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Fruity Lime Salad Mold(1)
Sort By :
I have a mold just like the one pictured for this recipe! This is so good that if there happens to be a little bit left, my family members will fight good-naturedly over who gets it. I think the garnish of lime slices and maraschino cherries is gorgeous. I want to do that the next time I make this.