Our Test Kitchen put a special spin on lemonade by adding fruity flavor and fizz. The bubbly beverage uses convenient frozen concentrates, so there's no need to mess with lemons.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen fruit punch concentrate or juice concentrate of your choice, thawed
- Ice cubes
- 3 quarts club soda, chilled
- In a large bowl or pitcher, combine lemonade and fruit punch
- concentrates. For each serving, pour 1/2 cup of the mixture into a
- chilled glass. Add ice and 1 cup of club soda; stir well. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 115 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.