Fruity Iced Tea
I like to garnish this iced tea with some of our sweet Hawaiian pineapple.
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 gallon water
- 24 individual tea bags
- 6 fresh mint sprigs
- 3-1/3 cups sugar
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to boil. Remove from the heat. Add tea
- bags; steep for 10 minutes. Discard tea bags; add mint. Steep 5
- minutes longer; discard mint.
- Stir in the sugar, pineapple juice and lemon juice until sugar is
- dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 4 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 191 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.