Fruity Horseradish Sauce Recipe
Friends and family will get a "kick" out of this zippy condiment. It's sensational spooned over a hearty country ham, pork or beef roast.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apple jelly
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple preserves
- 1 jar (5 ounces) prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Pinch pepper
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into small containers with tight-fitting lids. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 months. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC