Typically called a Jezebel Sauce, this sweet, fruity topping has an underlying bite from horseradish. The sauce, from Rita Reifenstein of Evans City, Pennsylvania is also great over pork or chicken.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup apple jelly, warmed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/3 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly until warmed. Stir in horseradish and mustard until blended. Stir in spreadable fruit; spoon over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Fruity Horseradish Cream Cheese in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p24
Reviews for Fruity Horseradish Cream Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review