Fruity Ham Sandwiches Recipe
Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City gives ordinary ham salad a lift with fruit flavors and cinnamon bread. "It makes a great lunch, paired with fries or chips," says Phyllis.
- 3/4 cup cubed deli ham
- 1/3 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, toasted
- 4 thin apple slices
- 2 slices Muenster cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. On two slices of toast, layer the ham mixture, apple and cheese. Top with remaining slices of toast. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Ham Sandwiches in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009, p64
Reviews for Fruity Ham Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >