Fruity Green Salad for 2 Recipe
“I'm a beekeeper, so I'm always looking for ways to use honey,” writes Hope Ralph of Woburn, Massachusetts. You'll love how its sweet flavor combines with the zippy balsamic vinegar.
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries or cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey, warmed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a salad bowl, toss the greens, pear and cherries. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 129 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Fruity Green Salad for 2
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC