- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1-1/4 cups honey
- 1/2 cup Grape-Nuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups Wheaties
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- In a large bowl, combine oats and almonds; spread evenly in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the honey, Grape-Nuts, butter and cinnamon. Add oat mixture; stir to combine. Return mixture to the pan. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden. Cool on wire rack.
- When cool enough to handle, break granola into pieces. Place in a large bowl; stir in the Wheaties, cranberries, raisins and banana chips. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 months. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Fruity Granola in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p61
Reviews for Fruity Granola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2013
"I have to admit, I'm not normally a granola lover. But, I thought this was easy and delicious!"
Reviewed May. 5, 2013
"I make this all the time. It is great on top of cereal in the morning or a quick easy snack!"