Fruity Gelatin Salad Recipe
This pretty side dish is ideal for big holiday dinners. It's refreshing, sweet and tart and has just the right amount of tang.—Sarah Baumann, Saginaw, Texas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:36-40 servings
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1. In two large bowls, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberries until berries are separated. Stir in the pineapple and cranberry sauce until blended. Transfer to two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 36-40 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 47 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC