Fruity Gelatin Salad Recipe
This pretty side dish is ideal for big holiday dinners. It's refreshing, sweet and tart and has just the right amount of tang.—Sarah Baumann, Saginaw, Texas
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1. In two large bowls, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberries until berries are separated. Stir in the pineapple and cranberry sauce until blended. Transfer to two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 36-40 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 47 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC