This pretty side dish is ideal for big holiday dinners. It's refreshing, sweet and tart and has just the right amount of tang.—Sarah Baumann, Saginaw, Texas
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In two large bowls, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberries until berries are separated. Stir in the pineapple and cranberry sauce until blended. Transfer to two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 36-40 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2002, p54
Reviews for Fruity Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review