It's fun to be able to make a tasty clone of something at a restaurant. But even better, I like knowing exactly what's in it. Honey gives the frappe the right amount of sweetness, not gobs of corn syrup. —Patricia Crouse, Warren, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 166 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.