Fruity Eyeball Salad Recipe
A light mint dressing nicely coats assorted fruity "eyeballs" in this recipe from our Test Kitchen. Just watch this salad disappear from the buffet table!
- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 cups honeydew balls
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the melon balls and grapes. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup equals 85 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Eyeball Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC