Fruity Eyeball Salad Recipe
A light mint dressing nicely coats assorted fruity "eyeballs" in this recipe from our Test Kitchen. Just watch this salad disappear from the buffet table!
- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 cups honeydew balls
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the melon balls and grapes. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 85 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Fruity Eyeball Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC