A light mint dressing nicely coats assorted fruity "eyeballs" in this recipe from our Test Kitchen. Just watch this salad disappear from the buffet table!
- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 cups honeydew balls
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- In a large bowl, combine the melon balls and grapes. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Eyeball Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p241
Reviews for Fruity Eyeball Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review