Fruity Dessert Tacos Recipe
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches), room temperature
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, kiwifruit, strawberries, 1 teaspoon sugar and jalapeno if desired. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; set aside.
- Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray. In a nonstick skillet, heat tortillas for 45-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Sprinkle both sides with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place half of fruit mixture on each tortilla; fold in half. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Dessert Tacos in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p23
Reviews for Fruity Dessert Tacos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Desserts >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >