Fruity Dessert Crepe Recipe
This sweet and refreshing, fruit-topped crepe sent in by Virginia Decker of Mojave, California will be an impressive supper-time or brunch finale.
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 1 snack-size cup (3-1/2 ounces) vanilla pudding
- 1/2 small banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the milk and egg. Add biscuit mix and mix well. Heat a 10-in. nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; pour batter into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack.
- 2. Transfer pudding to a small bowl; fold in the banana, coconut and extract. Spoon down center of crepe; fold sides over filling. Top with strawberries and kiwi. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 each: 236 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 278mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 2 fat
Reviews for Fruity Dessert Crepe
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC