Fruity Dessert Crepe
This sweet and refreshing, fruit-topped crepe sent in by Virginia Decker of Mojave, California will be an impressive supper-time or brunch finale.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 1 snack-size cup (3-1/2 ounces) vanilla pudding
- 1/2 small banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 3 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and egg. Add biscuit mix and mix
- well. Heat a 10-in. nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; pour
- batter into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat
- bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds
- longer. Remove to a wire rack.
- Transfer pudding to a small bowl; fold in the banana, coconut and
- extract. Spoon down center of crepe; fold sides over filling. Top
- with strawberries and kiwi. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 filled crepe equals 236 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 278 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.