Fruity Cranberry Relish
This recipe has been in my family for years. It has a zippy taste that everyone seems to enjoy.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2-1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red grapes
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a food processor, combine cranberries and orange sections. Cover
- and process until chopped. Transfer to a bowl; add apples,
- pineapple, sugar, grapes, orange peel and salt. Cover and
- refrigerate overnight. Stir in walnuts just before serving. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 197 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.