Fruity Cranberry Relish Recipe
This recipe has been in my family for years. It has a zippy taste that everyone seems to enjoy.
- 2-1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red grapes
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a food processor, combine cranberries and orange sections. Cover and process until chopped. Transfer to a bowl; add apples, pineapple, sugar, grapes, orange peel and salt. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir in walnuts just before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 197 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Cranberry Relish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC