- 2-1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red grapes
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a food processor, combine cranberries and orange sections. Cover and process until chopped. Transfer to a bowl; add apples, pineapple, sugar, grapes, orange peel and salt. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir in walnuts just before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Fruity Cranberry Relish(1)
Sort By :
I made this for Thanksgiving for the first time this year. It was definitely a beautiful dish and was a nice complement to the rest of the turkey or as a side. It is a bit on the sweet side, and when I saw how much sugar it called for, I nearly halved it and it was still quite sweet. I do like the sweet and tangy flavor though, so it still gets 4 stars. Definitely let it chill before serving to let the flavors blend.