Fruity Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, crab, oranges and grapes.
- 2. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and ginger; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 322 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Crab Pasta Salad
"Both my husband/I love crab salad. Had never thought about adding fruit before; very clever idea. Grapes are one of our favorite summer treats, so we will definitely be enjoying this all summer long. Thank you for sharing recipe, Darlene. KathyJ."
"This recipe was easy to prepare and perfect for packing in a cooler to take with us. Read my full review herehttp://muminbloom.blogspot.com/2010/06/recipe-fruity-crab-pasta-salad.html"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.