- 3/4 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, crab, oranges and grapes.
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and ginger; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fruity Crab Pasta Salad
Sort By :
I thought this was a wonderful pasta salad and it's my new favorite. This was the 1st time I've paired crab, pasta, and fruit... what a combination! This will be a great addition to my recipe collection.
Both my husband/I love crab salad. Had never thought about adding fruit before; very clever idea. Grapes are one of our favorite summer treats, so we will definitely be enjoying this all summer long. Thank you for sharing recipe, Darlene. KathyJ.
Very tasty. The ginger was a little too strong for my husband. Will adjust next time. Had it for dinner with a small bowl of Navy Bean Soup.
This recipe was easy to prepare and perfect for packing in a cooler to take with us. Read my full review here
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Crab Salads >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >