A sweet ginger dressing spices up this tasty medley of oranges, grapes, crabmeat and pasta. “It’s an ideal warm-weather entree,” says Darlene Jurek of Foley, Minnesota.
- 3/4 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, crab, oranges and grapes.
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and ginger; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Crab Pasta Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fruity Crab Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review