Fruity Cooler Recipe
- 1 quart white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 medium orange, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- Ice cubes, optional
- 1. In a 2-qt. punch bowl or pitcher, combine the grape juice, soda and fruit. Serve with ice if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup (prepared with diet soda) equals 88 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.