Fruity Cooler Recipe
Here’s a sparkly and refreshing beverage that couldn’t be easier to make, promises Bernadette Bennett in Waco, Texas. And it’s pretty enough to double as dessert if you serve it with dinner!
- 1 quart white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 medium orange, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- Ice cubes, optional
- 1. In a 2-qt. punch bowl or pitcher, combine the grape juice, soda and fruit. Serve with ice if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 88 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 fruit
Reviews for Fruity Cooler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC