Here’s a sparkly and refreshing beverage that couldn’t be easier to make, promises Bernadette Bennett in Waco, Texas. And it’s pretty enough to double as dessert if you serve it with dinner!
- 1 quart white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 medium orange, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- Ice cubes, optional
- In a 2-qt. punch bowl or pitcher, combine the grape juice, soda and fruit. Serve with ice if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Cooler in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p46
Reviews for Fruity Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review