Sliced strawberries, kiwi and whipped topping dress up a soft chocolate chip cookie in this easy recipe from Beverly Coyde of Gasport, New York. A decorative drizzle of melted chocolate makes the delectable dessert fancy enough for a special dinner.
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 large soft chocolate chips cookies
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Spread whipped topping over cookies. Top with the kiwi and strawberries. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Cookie Tarts in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p11
Reviews for Fruity Cookie Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review