Fruity Cookie Tarts Recipe
Sliced strawberries, kiwi and whipped topping dress up a soft chocolate chip cookie in this easy recipe from Beverly Coyde of Gasport, New York. A decorative drizzle of melted chocolate makes the delectable dessert fancy enough for a special dinner.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 large soft chocolate chips cookies
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- 1. Spread whipped topping over cookies. Top with the kiwi and strawberries. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 243 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC