- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 large soft chocolate chips cookies
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Spread whipped topping over cookies. Top with the kiwi and strawberries. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Fruity Cookie Tarts
Sort By :
"Terrific, easy recipe for dessert, esp in summer or when camping (if you have a way of keeping the whipped topping cold). Also easy to increase for large groups. I used Cool Whip, Pepperidge Farm's Soft-Baked cookies, and Hershey's choc sauce, which made it even easier! Kids should love this recipe! This one's a keeper!"