- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. In a bowl, combine pineapple, cabbage, oranges and carrot; mix well. Combine onion, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and reserved pineapple juice; stir into cabbage mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Coleslaw in Reminisce Extra August 1996, p47
Reviews for Fruity Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review