- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 pound fresh apricots, halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3 small plums, sliced
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Press tortillas, butter side down, into ungreased 8-oz. custard cups. Place on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove tortilla cups from custard cups; cool on wire racks.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over insides of tortilla cups; refrigerate for 3-4 minutes or until set.
- For filling, in a food processor, combine apricots and honey; process until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, plums and peaches; add apricot mixture and gently toss to coat. Spoon 1/2 cup into each tortilla cup.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Dollop onto fruit. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fruity Chocolate Tortilla Cups
Sort By :
These were great I made a few changes, but overall it was good.
I made these fruit cups for a Cinco de Mayo celebration at work and received rave reviews! My 12 year old daughter helped make the tortilla cups and drizzled the chocolate and felt like a gourmet chef. We are repeating the recipe for our older daughter's graduation party! Definitely a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Desserts >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >