Fruity Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled papaya
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt and pepper
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Place 2/3 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Yield: 3 wraps.
1 each: 243 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 435mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Fruity Chicken Wraps
"We made with mango, banana, and craisens for the fruit. I really liked it; my husband wanted more chicken flavor. We wrapped them with lettuce-lined tortillas -- it needed the lettuce."
"The chicken wraps were delicious. Instead of using fat-free mayonaise, I used Veganaise (the grapeseed oil variety). For the tortillas, I purchased uncooked ones, heated them as directed and filled them with the above ingredients."