Fruity Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled papaya
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt and pepper
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Place 2/3 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Yield: 3 wraps.
1 wrap equals 243 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fruit.