Fruity Chicken Wraps
“Tasty, nutritious and colorful, these chicken wraps with a hint of curry make a great picnic lunch,” writes Trisha Kruse from Eagle, Idaho.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled papaya
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt and pepper
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl,
- combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper; pour over
- chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Place 2/3 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; roll up
- tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Yield: 3 wraps.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 243 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fruit.