“Tasty, nutritious and colorful, these chicken wraps with a hint of curry make a great picnic lunch,” writes Trisha Kruse from Eagle, Idaho.
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled papaya
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt and pepper
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Place 2/3 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Yield: 3 wraps.
Originally published as Fruity Chicken Wraps in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p64
Reviews for Fruity Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review