Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad Recipe
- 12 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, oranges and grapes. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2 cup: 217 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 879mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fruit
Reviews for Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.