Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad Recipe
- 12 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, oranges and grapes. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2 cups salad with 3 ounces chicken (prepared with fat-free poppy seed dressing) equals 217 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 879 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.