- 12 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, oranges and grapes. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p17
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review