Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad Recipe
Juicy chicken and a medley of sweet fruit jazz up crisp salad greens. Topped with a refreshing poppyseed dressing, this salad tastes too good to be light!
- 12 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, oranges and grapes. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p17
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >