Fruity Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 medium cantaloupe, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Place lettuce on two salad plates; top with chicken and fruit. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 341 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Fruity Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing
"Excellent summer salad"
"This salad is quite delicious, especially with the fresh berries. It definitely gets an A+ -- do try soon!!"
"This is a recipe I will definately try!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.