- 1/4 cup raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 medium cantaloupe, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Place lettuce on two salad plates; top with chicken and fruit. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fruity Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing
"Excellent summer salad"
"Fruity chicken salad is one we make whenever we have all the ingredients. It's one we love and one we'll be making many more times, as it's so simple and tastes so good. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box."
"This salad is quite delicious, especially with the fresh berries. It definitely gets an A+ -- do try soon!!"
"This is a recipe I will definately try!"