Fruity Cereal Bars Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apple
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine butter and marshmallows. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in the cereal, apples and cranberries.
- 2. Pat into a 13x9-in. pan coated with cooking spray; cool. Cut into squares. Yield: 20 servings.
1 bar equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Fruity Cereal Bars
"They are sooo good and don't need any changes or additions."
"Love this simple recipe, all my guests have asked for this recipe"