- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, combine the carrots, marshmallows, pineapple, raisins, coconut and cherries. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and juices. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over carrot mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Carrot Salad in Taste of Home February/March 1999, p14
Reviews for Fruity Carrot Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review