Fruity Brownie Pizza Recipe
In Laverne, Oklahoma, Nancy Johnson starts with a basic brownie mix to create this luscious treat that's sure to impress company. "Sometimes I add mandarin oranges for even more color," Nancy notes.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Toss banana slices with juice; drain well. Arrange the banana, kiwi, strawberries and pineapple over cream cheese layer; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Brownie Pizza in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p14
Reviews for Fruity Brownie Pizza(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2010
I have made this recipe for several functions and it is a HUGE crowd pleaser. One of my personal all time favorite desserts!!
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2010
I have been asked to make this recipe repeatedly for office celebrations. It's always a hit.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Brownies >
- Banana Brownies >
- Berry Recipes >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >