- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Add egg; beat well. Combine milk and water. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk mixture. Fold in blueberries.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter. Bake at 350° for 27-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Fruity Blueberry Muffins
Sort By :
"It's a very dense and not moist at all"
"Quick and easy. Very nice flavor not overly sweat."
"We sprinkles a little sugar on top before baking. My daughter loved them."
"I have made these muffins many times and I am alwasys asked for the recipe. People can not believe that they are healthy muffins!"
"I made this with dried blueberries it came out really good ! I think I will use frozen next time,I think that is what made them taste dry and not sweet."